Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wishes

I wish I could remember a day without a meltdown
I wish miss M wasnt so afraid of his meltdowns that she crys at every little problem he has
I wish I wasnt so afraid of what he might go for to throw that I have to hide or put out of reach anything breakable, sharp or heavy
I wish I didnt worry about what our neighbors must think
I wish the help from specialists would come sooner then this next week
I wish he didnt have these problems within himself - I can only imagine how hard it is for him
I wish he didnt realize that he is different socially then from his sister and ask us why

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Hopefully the specialist will be a great help and the meltdowns won't be as bad. Myles is special, sweet, funny, and intelligent and we are all different socially ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my preciouse grandchildren who have to live in this crappy world with all its wierd ticks and bumps along the way to growing up, Had one of the best mothers in the world to guide them with Jehovah's guidance and love them with her great big heart and ... And... Oh wait .....They Do. Silly me!!!! Hold on tight ,sweet heart, Hold on tight. Love you Mom2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make it all better for you & him. But I don't have that super power. So all I can do is offer my unlimited love & support. Anything, anytime!! To quote Temple Grandin "different but not less", that's our little guy. He'll learn and so will we.

    ReplyDelete